Is this a bad rhinoplasty case? (Photos)

I feel awful ,I had a rhinoplasty almost 3 weeks ago and i'm not happy with the results because it looks so uneven ,if i knew that it would look that uneven I'd have never considered any surgery.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty early after surgery

It's way too early to get worried. There is a great deal of swelling early on and you will see your nose change steadily. It's very difficult to judge accurately with your photo but try to be patient and follow your doctors advice. The first 3 weeks are the most difficult physically and emotionally. Hopefully by 6-8 weeks you'll see things more favorably. I have my patients apply paper tape as much as possible for the first few weeks, especially at night. Although it is uncertain if it changes anything long term, it clearly does reduce swelling when worn overnight which my patients seem to like.

Gregory J. Stagnone, MD