1 year post rhinoplasty. Considering a revision and chin filler/implant (Photo)

I think it's still wide, specially the tip which is very bulbous, assymetric and elevated. Also the bridge is a little crooked to the left. I've already spoken to my surgeon and he told me he'd fix it by putting a graft to lower the tip and removing some cartilage from only one side of the tip (left),but I see the right side more bulbous. What would you do? I am also thinking about getting a chin implant or fillers. Would it look good? I appreciate your answers.

1 year post rhinoplasty. Considering a revision and chin filler/implant

Hi, I have performed many Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeries over the past 30 years.  From the photo, your nasal tip is quite wide, asymmetric and over-rotated with alar notch on g of the one nostril creating nostril irregularity.  A profile via would confirm this, but from the front photo your chin does appear to be weak.

An Open Revision Rhinoplasty to thin, support and refine the nasal tip would be required most likely with use of a conchal cartilage graft from behind one of your ears.  

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin cooers to be weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.