Why aren't more doctors performing the sub-areolar breast lift (scarless breast lift)? (photos)

On Dr. Hilton Beckers website it reads that he practices this procedure with an internal mesh bra. Is there more i should know about this? His location is Boca Raton, FL

Proprietary procedures

that only a handful of people can do are always suspect since the 'masses' can't reproduce such results.  If the surgeon is willing to guarantee your result and that it will hold up against the test of time, by all means, get it in writing and go for it.  If your surgeon won't guarantee the result, then in my opinion, its no better than what the rest of us can do.

Why aren't more doctors performing the sub-areolar breast lift (scarless breast lift)?

Because the perfect candidate is hard to find. In your case I do not think you are a good candidate but over the internet very hard to advise.../// 

Peri areola lift

As someone how does this operation often I ask myself the same question. A lot will have to do with your own anatomy, size, skin tone,etc. From your photos I would probably not suggest it (too full and too low), but that might change when you are seen in person. Find a BCPS in your area that does it and one that doesn't and see how it sounds from both sides. Good luck.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon