One nostril is bigger than the other. (photo)

Then the other one I realy need advise on what to do. I live in south Afrika Cape Town 

Alar batten graft

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from an alar batten graft to help with your nostril asymmetry.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

ASYMMETRIC NOSTRILS

It is normal to have small asymmetries in the face and the body. You can benefit from an alar reduction on the right side. With the surgery the asymmetry will be less, but not completely symmetrical as also your right of the face is a little higher than the left and that will not change with the surgery. Please check with a Board Certified Surgeon, and also if you have scars and they are minimally visible, it makes you a good candidate for the procedure.