Refill lips and Nl after permanent filler? Kopoliper (photo)

Ive had permanent fillers done to lips and NL a couple of years ago. Can I refill my lips and NL with the non permanent fillers cause i would like more volume to lips?

Permanent fillers make like difficult

technically you can yes, but your doctor would have to be very very careful and keep the area sterile when performing the procedure, not just clean as most filler procedures are carried out. There is a risk that bacteria can be carried through the skin to the permanent filler and give an infection with would be almost impossible to resolve due to the permanent nature of the implant. I would proceed with caution.