I'm interested for breast lift without implants. How much is the cost? I'm living in dubai.

Buttock injection to get liitle bigger. Please how much?

Breast lift

If you have a sufficient volume of breast tissue and your upper part of the chest is not empty then you are an ideal candidate for a breast lift. Prices do vary and in the UK generally £5,000 - £7000. You should consult with someone with experience in this technique who can show you examples and give you information about his/her outcomes. Choosing a surgeon should be based on this information rather than price. You must also meet your surgeon and be happy with them and that they will provide the aftercare you require.

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Ultimate Breast Lift™

I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without the use of implants.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.The cost is $11,000.I performed this procedure on a patient from Dubai on 7-30-14 with excellent results.After she returns home you may want to contact her.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

A breast lift may cost $6000 to $8000 based upon demand for surgeon and the work that must be done. Find an expert in breast surgery who has great reviews and great before and after photos.

Cost of breast lift

The cost of your breast lift will depend on the area in which you have it and the experience and popularity of your plastic surgeon.  A minimum is typically $5000 and a maximum $10,500

A breast lift without implants will cost about $5000.

There are variables in operative plotting but The entire package including anesthesia in the surgery suite should be around $5000.

There are several techniques available for doing a breast lift depending on the size and shape of the breast.
It would be useful to see a photograph in order to estimate the type of procedure  that would be necessary

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift cost

Cost for breast lift varies from surgeon to surgeon based on experience. It also varies from geographic region to geographic region.

Hi and thanks for your question. A breast lift without implants can be performed as long as the patient has sufficient breast volume on her own. If a breast lift is done on a patient lacking glandular volume the upper pole of the breast will be deflated and not very attractive or youthful. In those cases I would recommend an implant which I would do at the same time. 

You also mention about a fat transfer to achieve a little bigger. I would strongly advise you against both at the same time.  I am not in the camp that advocate doing both (breast lift and BBL) at the same time. Think about it, When fat is transferred to the buttocks, the fat cells need all of the oxygen possible in order to survive. Fat transfers (BBL) require a rich oxygen environment in order to attempt the highest rate of surviavl of the fat cells. We recommend that our patients do not place any significant pressure on their butts for 4-6 weeks following the BBL.

If you have a Breast lift and BBL done at the same time, how are you going to avoid lying on your back, face up when the breast lift  prevents you from lying face down?

What are your priorities? It seems that your breast are your number one priority.

You live very far away and I would strongly suggest that you do plenty of research before making your decision.

I have been performing breast lifts in the land of cosmetic breast surgery, Miami, Florida for the past 29 years. 

In any case, always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in cosmetic breast surgery. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

The costs involved will vary in different parts of the country. However, in Miami the costs will run approximately $4500-6000. We would want you to remain in Miami for at least 1 week. Although costs are a consideration never let it be the determining factor.

We have the ability to accommodate international patients. I answer all questions personally. Many surgeons have the ability to carry on line consults which we frequently do. Contact our institute and we will be happy to guide you.

I wish you well on your journey. Good luck

Breast left without implants

If you are satisfied with the volume of your breasts when you are in a bra then you would be a good candidate for a breast lift without the use of an implant.  Depending upon your degree of sagging this can be done with either a vertical incision or an anchor type incision.  Average cost is 5 to 7K in the US. 

Buttock Augmentation

A buttock augmentation or a Brazilian Buttock Lift involves transferring fat from one area of the body to the buttocks. We usually take fat from the abdomen and flanks.  The total cost is usually between $4800-7800 depending upon the time involved. It can be financed for $115-185/ month. Be sure you go to an experienced surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Richard Dale Reynolds, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon