I got a mole on the either side of my nose. How to remove it? By myself? (photo)

I seriously want to remove the mole from my nose. But Iam confused is it a mole or nah?? And how much price will they take to remove the mole? Is there any way to remove it by my self?? Please answer

Facial moles are easy to remove.

Excision is a great choice and easy to undergo under local. Cost is roughly $85 for the visit and $350-500 for each mole.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

This can be improved with a combination of treatments. I suggest a formal consultation to determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.

Mole Removal

You can remove your own moles when you get your MD degree..............................................