I am 50 years old and have very thin moustache and beard. Brothers have beard and moustache. (photo)

Please see the pictures and advice any medicines

There are no medications to grow beard hair or eyebrow hair. These are genetic traits. There may be surgical options

There are no medications to grow beard hair or eyebrow hair.  These are genetic traits.  There may be surgical options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard transplant

Thank you for the photos. You may vey well be a great candidate for a beard transplant.  You will want to find someone with experience and an eye for aesthetics.  

Tim Neavin, MD

Beard Transplant

At your age if your desire a beard and have good donor hair you may be a candidate. Please see link below to gentleman of similar age of one of my patients that had a beard transplant with me at my clinic,  Hair Transplant Seattle.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Light beard and mustache

Personally I wish I did not have my heavy beard and have to shave every morning. You can get a beard and mustache hair transplant. There is really no very effective non-surgical treatment but many patients try minoxidil for a year and that it worth the effort

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon