I've done hair transplant for the anterior area since 2 months ago, but i'm concerned if it's enough. (photos)

My doctor told me he transplanted around 5000 hairs (around 1500 grafts), here are the photos, i'm concerned if he's done a good job or not and will it give good density or i'll need more. He told me i'll need another transplant for the crown area but later on (after 5 years or so). It wasnt that noticable the crown area until i shaved my hair.

If you believe your surgery was "not enough" it is best to follow up with your doctor and address your concerns.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

5000 hairs in the frontal area

This seems like a reasonable estimate for what you need and the post operative pictures seem to show enough coverage. Now you must wait 8 months to see what you got

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

1500 graft TP to anterior third, is it enough?

bashar_2212:It all depends on what your expectations are. 1500 grafts to cover the anterior third is probably not enough to produce a densely packed result, but it is also dependent on the size of the area involved. The surgeon reportedly told you he transplanted 5000 hairs, but only 1500 grafts? That's an average of over 3 hairs per graft, that is not the average number of hairs in most individuals with your type hair or race. These are prob not naturally occurring follicular units. The placing of the grafts are not too close, you might want to do a small touch up to increase density later on. Of course, it is necessary to give the TP enough time to grow. Follow up with your surgeon. 
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon