How many graft need for my little bald area? (Photos)

Iam 28 year old having hair fall and bald plainside of my forehead little .My family hav same lik this hair fall n bald lik this , I tried minoxidil for 3 months and protein tablets along with that now I did 2 sitting PRP last 2month on my head now still using minoxidil along with prp. The doc told me prp not will hv result on bald area, can only inhibit previous hair falls .So I like to do grafting plain area , how many graft ? Cost ? How many days stay? the drawn area Lik to do grafting full

Men and women have different hairlines and what you have drawn is more feminine. I doubt this is what you want.

Many men think they want their temples completely filled in but this will not look natural or masculine. The number of grafts needed depends on the size of the area that needs filling in. You should definitely consult with a transplant surgeon to determine first the artistry of your hairline. Then you can know more accurately how many grafts it will take to fill that area.

San Antonio Dermatologist

Photos cannot assess if you would be a candidate for surgery. Usually this involves seeing a doctor in person.

Photos cannot assess if you would be a candidate for surgery.  Usually this involves seeing a doctor in person.PRP does not work for genetic balding.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How are graft numbers estimated in a hair transplant?

Making an estimate of required graft numbers from pictures should be done cautiously. Photographs can be deceptive in certain circumstances. For instance, it is not possible to see the posterior extent of your temporal recessions from the photo. Also a proposed design should be discussed in a face to face consultation. Graft numbers are dependent on area if distribution but also on density. For hairline design in a young man, how low down it is made, or how far forward the temporal recessions are restored, should take into account the potential for future thinning in the forelock, midscalp and crown. If you are considering a hair transplant you should see a reputable hair transplant surgeon who will discuss a suitable hairline design. The hairline you have drawn in the photo provided seems a bit rounded and the reasons you have chosen this should be discussed in person. 

Greg Williams, FRCS (Plast)
London Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts to fill in apices?

muhammedmuneer,
Both men and women have the same hair line before the onset of puberty where teenagers undergo the secondary sexual differentiation. During this developmental transition,male teenagers are transformed into young men and undergo changes in the hair line from Norwood one(no hair lost= female hair line) to Norwood two ( minimal F-T recession). We can restore male patients to Norwood two, but I would not recommend restoring to Norwood One as this would be a female hair line which would not look well in men that want to look like matured males. Would recommend that schedule a an in person consultation with an experienced hair restoration surgeon to undergo an evaluation and to tailor the best possible plan for your situation.
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wants corner hair line transplants

The transplants that you want filled in behind the line you drew is a female patterned hairline like the ones shown in the pictures below.  Is that what you really want?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon