I have flat boobs and butt, what is the best option for a nice shape?

how much it cost for the boobs? how much it cost for the butt? is it dangrouse for me I'm 20 years old with 43 kg? also I want to do surgery for my labia ? please I want to now all the cost and when I can do it? I want the best surgeon and no danger for me thank you
See average cost for Breast Augmentation

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Cost for a BA

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

No risk surgery

There is no such thing as no risk surgery.  All surgery has risks of complications and less than desirable results.  Before you see a surgeon, ask yourself carefully if you are willing to take any risks to achieve your desired results.  If you can answer that you are willing to take some risks, go for a consultation.

It is not possible for any of us to answer your questions about costs you are asking about because it is not possible to know what procedures may be indicated for you.

Schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Don't be disappointed if you have to pay for that consultation.  You are taking the time of a highly trained physician.  Ask all of your questions.  Ask about the risks.  Then decide if you want to proceed.

James D. Frost, MD
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Cost varies by Surgeon, Location, Anesthesia, Etc.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Breast Augmentation and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote possible. Please be mindful that the in person physical exam is the most important and could potentially alter your treatment plan.

Breast augmentation and buttock augmentation

Breast augmentation is a safe procedure and many woman are happy they had the procedure done. Regarding your buttocks, it would be difficult to assess without seeing you. I would recommend seeking a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Also labiaplasty has a very high satisfaction rate but again that would also need to be customized to your anatomy and what you are trying to achieve. It is best to have a consultation to review this with you in person. Thanks and good luck!

W. John Bull, MD

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your questions.  Without photos, it is difficult to provide any meaningful information.  I recommend that you consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options for surgery.  Best wishes!

Multiple procedures

Thank you for the question and I would go on complimentary consultations and be evaluated by experts, look at photos, compare fees and recommended techniques and become informed 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast and butt?

Hello Fatima. For the breasts, you will likely benefit from a breast augmentation with silicone breast implants. Breast augmentation is safe and can make women feel and look more beautiful. For the buttocks, you may be too thin for buttock fat injections and you should consider buttock implants as an option. Labiaplasty is also a popular procedure that is safe. Operations do have risks and you need to consult with a plastic surgeon to find out the best approach for your body. Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Multiple procedures

Since you are considering multiple procedures, the best place for you to begin is by having a consultation with a plastic surgeon in your area.  At this meeting you can discuss your surgical goals and formulate a plan that is best for you.  Pricing will be given at that time as well.  Pricing varies by surgeon and region.  There is no surgery that is without risk, but it can certainly be kept to a minimum.  An evaluation of your medical history as well as a physical exam will be done to determine if you are a good candidate for surgery.

Camille Cash, MD