Breast fat transfer; to do or not to do ?

I am planning for a lipsculpture but thought I can make use of the extra fat and use it to enlarge my breasts .. I researched it a lot and feel that it has been proven safe , found a doctor and got excited then suddenly had this thought ..'what if a few years later it is proven to be unsafe ?' Help me make the decision

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon