I'm gearing up to have the forehead reduction surgery while I still in California, do I have to pay it in full at one time?

I'm just wondering do you have to pay at once or in installments because I want to be in down while I still in Los Angeles before I move to Hawaii for college?

Hair loss cost

Some offices can refer you the names of health care financing companies such as Care Credit or Prosper Healthcare Lending.  Terms may vary with each lender.  

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Conventionally, cosmetic surgery requires full payment in advance. Payments or Care credit are options as long as the entire payment is made in full prior to surgery.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Surgery payment

Most cosmetic surgery procedures are done with full payment in advance. Some practices offer internal or external financing. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

We do hairline lowering

We do hairline lowering by hair transplants.  We require that everything is paid up front, but most people go through Care Credit so that we get paid by them.  See web reference below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Payment for Cosmetic Surgery

Patients pay for cosmetic surgery before their procedures but financing is available through companies that specialize in this.