Do I have slight ptosis and maybe loose skin? Or what ? What can be done to make look better? (photo)

Asymmetric Eyelids

Thank you for your question.  Given the angle of the photo it is hard to tell if you have ptosis or not.  The best way to evaluate that in a photo would be a straight ahead view.  I would recommend an evaluation by an oculoplastic surgeon, if you think you have ptosis.  Good Luck.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have levator dehiscence ptosis.

Often with this anatomy, anterior orbital fat retractions into the orbit with the levator.  Additionally, you have a compensatory eyebrow elevation.  By correcting the ptosis and repositioning the levator, anterior orbital fat comes forward and the eyebrow tends to relax and these two factor help provide the appearance of an upper eyelid fold.  Finding a surgeon who really understands this anatomy is challenging.

Tough to tell in this photo if you have ptosis. .  You need to take a picture of you looking straight ahead into the camera - not from the side.  It looks like you have a deep sulcus - not much fat there - so that you have an extra fold of skin.  If you do a surgery this can be removed.  You would still have a deep sulcus, which you have  always had.  If you don't like the deep, hollow in the upper lid you could add some filler there. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon