What to do in this situation?

I started the process to have a breast reduction but I was denied from my Insurance company being that the procedure was not a covered benifit for my plan. I spoke with insurance rep who works for the company and gave me the advise to write HR and make a plea. So I was told to apeal the discision. I was denied again. Another employee went in for a Bariatric procedure that was a non covered benifit and was approved . I know that the employer can modify plans . What can I do ??

Self Pay of Breast Reduction

The only option to obtain a breast reduction if it is not covered by your insurance is to pay for it yourself. There are multiple options to do this including financing through companies like CareCredit that are offered in most plastic surgeon's offices.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction and insurance

If your insurance company will not cover it, you can always self-pay. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

What to do in this situation?

Insurance questions are best addressed by your insurance companies. It may be "medically necessary" but not a "covered expense". Most of Plastic Surgery Practices offer Financing- so you might want to look into that.