What surgeries do I need for a more feminine face? (Photo)

My face does not look so feminine, how would I go about making it more feminine? My head shape is so weird compared to my body, in the braids picture you can really see it. It's like it has no shape at all, honestly. Side view it looks fine but front view it's really weird, and my chin/jawline is so big I think it affects the size of my lips per-say. I should also add I have a pretty big overbite, would correcting this be my best bet in fixing my issue?

Couple surgeries recommended for your FFS

Based on your photos, a few procedures are recommended for you to become more feminized such as forehead augmentation, cheekbone implant and jawbone reduction(upper+lower). 

You can check more details with a board-certified plastic surgeon..