What are my options for making my breasts look more 'normal' post explant? (Photo)

It has been almost a year since my explant and I still seem to have extra skin. Had 32D implants for 10 years and now have 32A breasts that look empty. (not filling in on top-the capsule was left in) I would like to know what all of my options are for having better looking breasts? Would a lift alone help? Scarring? I had my operation auxiliary so I don't have any noticeable scars and would prefer to keep it that way. The stretch marks are from my pregnancy 8 years ago. Thank you!

Options for breast augmentation without implants

It  looks that you do not want implants? In that case fat grafting of the breast will be the next best option. Depending of the amount of fat grafts needed and availability you may need 2 stages to achieve good result. In addition to fat grafting an external expander system Brava will help to stretch skin envelope and improve take of fat grafts.  It has been experience of many plastic surgeons that approximately 50% of injected fat will stay (take).  

You should discuss your options with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with experience in Brava expander. Good luck. 

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breasts

You don't really have true ptosis but pseudoptosis ie your nipple seems to be above your infrmammary fold but your breasts are flat.One consideration would be to do autologous fat gfating from say your tummy to your breast.This would help fill up the envelope.Of course a small impla  would be the easiest.nt

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting

If you do not want implants due to past experience, I would recommend fat grafting to give you more volume. The results will depend on your available donor fat and level of scaring from the implant removal.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Emptiness after explantation

You may want to try fat grafting to get some breast volume. Not sure a lift alone would help because your nipples are still above the lower breast fold and your issue is really loss of volume. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in fat grafting to help you. Good luck!