I have never really looked at moles properly and I was changing and saw this just under my boobs. (photo)

I've seen it before and it's just been a mole, my gran just died of cancer so I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid. I know people say just go to the doctor but could you help? Am I just being paranoid? It's pretty much the same on both sides I think I've just looked too much into it.

Doctor Answers 1

Mole--Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Moles should be evaluated in person by a Dermatologist. If need be they can be removed in the office by a cosmetic dermatologist.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.