I have never really looked at moles properly and I was changing and saw this just under my boobs. (photo)

I've seen it before and it's just been a mole, my gran just died of cancer so I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid. I know people say just go to the doctor but could you help? Am I just being paranoid? It's pretty much the same on both sides I think I've just looked too much into it.

Mole--Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Moles should be evaluated in person by a Dermatologist. If need be they can be removed in the office by a cosmetic dermatologist.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.