I asked about the redness from Coolsmooth on abdomen which now has darkened & looks worse. The swelling is unbelievable (Photo)

The swelling has moved to my lower extremities and now into my legs. The only relief is to lay flat which seems to control it..when I get up moving it continues to spread and Fast. Still normal? Day 3..I am attaching a New picture of color ( can't show you all the swelling)

I asked about the redness from Coolsmooth on abdomen which now has darkened & looks worse. The swelling is unbelievable

This is not something we see in our practice where coolsculpting is a procedure we do many times each week. Return to the practice where your treatment was performed and see the physician who runs the practice to determine a treatment plan.

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos, I would recommend returning to your treating physician for an assessment as this is not an expected outcome. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Side effects

Hi there. 

Although bruising and swelling and redness are common side effects after CS, this is NOT a normal response.  I would return to the Dr's office and have them contact Zeltiq for a plan on what happened and how to proceed.

Good luck.

I asked about the redness from Coolsmooth on abdomen which now has darkened & looks worse.

I am sorry for what you are experiencing. 
This is not a normal response after Coolsculpting treatment.  I would ask that you call your doctor's office and be seen and evaluated for a treatment plan.

Skin changes after coolsculpting

This is absolutely not normal and should not happen after Coolsculpting.  I recommend following up with the physician as soon as possible. 

Kelly Killeen, MD

Redness After CoolSculpting

This is not normal. Especially the blistering. Was a gelpad used to protect your skin? Are you sure it was a genuine CoolSculpting machine? You need to return to your treating physician and be evaluated as soon as possible. 

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon