Thoughts on gum contouring? (Photos)

My dentist suggested gum contouring several years ago. It is something I have been thinking about but I am not sure. I need opinions

Gum treatment

Are you happy with your smile? Do you wan to make your front teeth looks longer? You could also ask your dentist to show you a computer simulation of what your before and after would look like. That might give you a better idea of what the end result would be before committing to the treatment, 

Miami Dentist

Gummy Smile Correction

Because this is purely cosmetic, I would say that any uncertainty on your part means you should not at this point in time. You have a pleasing smile and any modifications to it should be driven by your own decision making. Good luck.

Gummy Smile Correction

Hi, thank you for your smile enhancement question. Gum contouring is a procedure that is used for many reasons. I think you have to take a moment and answer a few questions to yourself that will guide your decision. If you feel that when you smile you are not all of the surfaces of your teeth and you want to enhance your smile, then you should consider undergoing a procedure that will give you the results you seek. If you're happy with the size of your teeth and the way you smile, then I would say you don't need it because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Good luck to you!