Needing a lift as well as implants? (Photo)

I know it's hard to say with out getting a consult from a surgeon in person, but can you tell me if I am correct in assuming I will need a lift as well as implants? I'm 28, I was a D cup before getting pregnant, after breastfeeding, this is what I've been left with. I'm just trying to gauge around how much I need to save to get them fixed. (I'm thinking it'll be in the 7-10k range if I need a lift.) I haven't seen a surgeon yet. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

Breast lift with augmentation

You would most likely get the best result with a full breast lift with breast augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck.
Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Lift with implants??

Hi, Thank you for your question and helpful photos. You will need a lift to re-position your breasts higher on your chest wall. If you forego the lift and have implants alone; you will have large saggy breasts. Now, here comes the tricky part... if you undergo a lift AND augmentation, the implants will most likely (due to their weight) stretch your tissues down again requiring another lift or revision soon after. Your wish pic is a substantial increase in volume - it will require a large implant. Human tissue has proven to be too weak to hold it in place for very long. It will look great for the first few months, but unfortunately not much longer than that. Now, you can choose to have a smaller implant and minimize stretching by wearing a good supportive bra 24/7 for the rest of your life or you can opt not to have an implant at all and allow your own tissue to be reconstructed and provide fullness. The Horndeski Method breast lift is a current way to provide natural long term results without the extra cost, maintenance, risks and complications associated with breast implants. Please take a look at my gallery to find patients with similar breast proportions as you and see what can now be achieved with less scarring and less post op complications. I have attached a video of how this technique works. Best wishes, 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation Mastopexy

Hello,No examination is needed. Your breasts are ptotic,  your skin has lost elasticity, your nipples are low, and  your goal appearance is ideal.  You will need implants and a formal lift. This is a complicated operation that is only done consistently well with an acceptably low risk of complications by ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that have devoted their practice to cosmetic breast surgery.  To be frank, just being ABPS certified is not enough.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Lift with Implants

Hello, thanks for your inquiry and your pictures, you are totally right you need a lift plus implants, you will have a very nice result. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

It appears from your photos that a breast lift with implants is needed to give you a good surgical result. Implants add volume but do little to lift the breast. During your consultation, goals of size and shape can be discussed.  You will get recommendations for the type, size and shape of implant that will meet your needs. In the Albuquerque area, consultations are usually complimentary. Although the cost varies from practice to practice, your estimate of 7 to 10k is about right. Hope this helps. 

Will I need a lift with breast implants?

HI prestonbn,  Yes, you will need a breast lift with implants in order to achieve a firm , uplifted, more youthful result. You should try to visit a Board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the type of lift. From your photos , I would say that you will probably need a lollipop type of lift.Hope this helps a bit,Best,Dr. Christine Rodgers

Needing a lift as well as implants?

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture both breast lift and implant will give you optimal results. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals

Breast Augmentation with Lift

Your best results will be a breast augmentation with a lift.  Looking at your photos, the upper portion of your breast does not have much volume or breast tissue.  The only way to correct this is with a lift.  If you just did an augmentation without a lift, the implants would sit very low on your breast and actually make the breasts appear worse.  So yes, you will need a lift.Best of luck and hope this information helps!- Dr. Roger Tsai

Roger Tsai, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Breast lift with implant

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast lift with implants.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Needing a lift as well as implants

I think you will have a superior cosmetic result if you have a lift along with the breast implant. If you do not, although your breast swill be larger and fuller, they will be sitting low on your rib cage.

Julio Garcia, MD