How long does Juvederm last in lower cheek area?

Juvederm longevity

Thank you for your question. Juvederm typically lasts 9-12 months. However, it is not a good choice for the cheeks as it has very little lifting ability. The best fillers for the cheek are Restylane, Restylane or Radiesse. I recommend having a consultation with an expert to determine the best treatment plan for you. Best of Luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Juvederm longevity

Depending on the type of Juvederm you use will depend on it's longevity.  On average Juvederm can last 8-12 months.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Facial Sculpting/ Cheek Augmentation - Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Juvederm typically lasts 9-12 months. But, fillers like Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane work great for cheek volumization. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options based on your facial structure. Best, Dr. Emer

Juvederm duration cheek

Juvederm will last 9-12 month usually. It is not the best choice for the cheek. It has very little lifting ability. Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Radiesse all have more lifting ability.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Juvederm lasts between 9 months and a year in the lower cheek

Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid filler that can be injected into the lower cheek to improve contours such as the nasolabial folds.
It is a temporary filler (your body eventually dissolves it) that lasts between 9 months and a year. One of the factors that affects the duration is mobility. Areas like lips move a lot and breakdown filler faster (half the time). Areas like upper cheek don't move and filler lasts almost twice as long.
As each patient and treatment is different, I recommend consulting with your doctor about the duration of product in different locations of your face for a safe and happy outcome. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm and Longevity in lower cheeks

Juvederm lasts between 9 months and a year in this area but it also depends on how much product is needed and the amount of wrinkles in that  area.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD