Will hot yoga affect my gluteoplasty with implants?

In february i've buttock implants. One of them (right side) presents problems of persistant seroma (2 1/2 months) an my doctor must to reubicate at april 26th. Now i'm ok, my sacr is close and I want to back to bikram. My doctor says that exercize could be too agressive but I think is ok. I don't know what to think. I have 325 cc (and practically born without buttocks)

Buttock implants

ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR SURGEONS INSTRUCTIONS.  As surgeons we cannot stress enough the importance of following postoperative instructions. 

Will hot yoga affect my butt implants?

Great question.  It is always important to follow your plastic surgeons instructions on healing in terms of properly managing a seroma complication. It's unlikely that bikram with have a significant adverse impact.  Keep in close contact with your plastic surgeon to assure healing is going as expected, and if needed, get a second opinion. Best, Dr. Chacón.