Forehead lines at 18? What would be the most efficient way to handle them?

I'm an 18-year old female, and I have forehead wrinkles that have seemingly gotten worse over the past year. I'm not sure why. What would be the most efficient way to handle them?

Forehead wrinkles

Thank you for your question. These wrinkles occur because you use your forehead muscles to raise your eye brows which is a natural expression. depending on strength of the muscles and skin characteristics they can appear and deepen over time. If it bothers you a lot then Botox is the treatment of choice. But to keep the results you will need botox every 4ish months. Good luck

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon