Best fillers for chin and lips?

Hello, First of all I have hypotyroid disease. I got my lips done once and my chins twice. My doctor used juvaderm but i feel like my chin and lips lost their voluma in a month. Whats the best filler brand for chin and lips? Is it possible to have more effects and last longer if I got them done again? ( it was three months ago) thank you

Chin and lip fillers

The filler I like most for the chin is called Voluma. It is FDA indicated to last up to 2 years. For the lips if you want the most volume and duration I would go with Juvederm Ultra Plus. 1 Syringe of Voluma in the chin and 1 Juvederm ultra plus in the lips.

Columbus Physician