I'm wanting to become a transgender lady. I was wondering how much breast implants would be and if u do payments​. (photos)

MTF Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have an exact estimate written up for you. Cost varies depending on location and the surgeon. I can tell you that the RealSelf average for a MTF breast augmentation is between $6,000-$7,000. Most offices offer financing options such as CareCredit. You can apply online on their website and if approved, pay for your procedure with that and just make monthly payments over 6, 12, or 18 months. I would recommend discussing payment plans during your consultation to see what that office offers. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon