Which surgical procedures are necessary to correct my eyelids and chin? (photos)

My chin is too long and I feel there is too much fat in the front pad of the chin. I have a weak jaw and seek implants. I would then like lipo-sculpting to enhance my new chin and jaw. I have eyelid crease asymmetry that is annoying and obvious in photos. I am mixed race but do not feel that my eyes reflect that the same as my family. I would like more upturned corners. What are the names and costs of/for the individual procedures I'll need? Thanks in advance!

Doctor Answers 2

Candidate for a chin augmentation

Without an exam your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision: Candidates for Chin Augmentation - Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 154 reviews

Facial Harmony

Your expectations are unrealistic.You need to work with a plastic surgeon to achieve harmony of the face but not some one else face

Samir Shureih, MD
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.