Would like a general cost estimate and feedback on the procedures I would like to undergo. (Photo)

I have commented a few questions below that would not fit as they were formatted. Mostly I am curious as to what the cost would be for these procedures and how much downtime I will be looking at (due to eyelids more than anything else). Many,many thanks in advance and all the best to you. ♥

Costs for Blepharoplasty

Based on the photo, you appear to be a candidate for blepharoplasty. Consult in person with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.
Pricing for surgical fees vary considerably across country and even in the same county. We currently charge for Upper and Lower Eyelidplasty $2500. Fees include surgical fees, preoperative care, and postoperative care. MD Anesthesia Costs (if necessary) are additional. Fees in most plastic surgeon's offices (including ours) are reviewed monthly.