How much is it for the first visit to consult my case? I want a breast lift and reduction and lipo

Consultation fee

It's really going to depend on the surgeon. Many offer free consultations or, if there is a fee, it is applied against the cost of surgery if you decide to move forward. Check out the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website for the board certified surgeons in your area and call around for quotes. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Cost of consultation

Many board certified plastic surgeons offer free consultations for breast lift and liposuction.  If your breast reduction is to be paid for by insurance, then your insurance will generally cover the cost of your consultation.

F. True Lansden, MD
Key West Plastic Surgeon

Many plastic surgeons offer complimentary consultations.

Beverly Hills, CA..................

Cost for breast lift and consult

#Cost of Breast Lift Surgery
Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website,, or

Most surgeons on this site offer complimentary consultations. Surgeons such as myself also offer Skype, FaceTime, phone, or GoToMeeting consultations at no charge. If out of state, you will be required to submit front and lateral photos prior to your consultation. I hope this helps.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Consultation Cost

Every office and surgeon has different rules regarding consultation fee. Our office offers complementary consultation for the procedures you described.

Good luck!

Consultation Fee

Consultation fees vary from practice to practice. I would recommend contacting a practice with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Our consultation fee is 100.00 dollars and we apply the fee to the cost of your surgery if you choose to schedule.

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Consult Cost

You would have to call your local board certified plastic surgeons offices in your area to ask about their consultation fees. My office offers free consultations but will charge a $50 no show fee if you no show for the appointment.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Consult fee's

Some Plastic Surgeon's will not charge a consult fee, but may charge your credit card if you don't show for the appointment. It varies per Physician, but , the consult fee is deducted from the surgery fee if a patient books the surgery. Make sure you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, good luck.

Chad Robbins, MD

Most Surgeons offer complimentary cosmetic consultations

If you are planning to have an insurance evaluation for a reduction then you will need to pay the appropriate copay or deductible per your plan. If the procedure is cosmetic in nature or non-coverable by insurance then the consultation is usually complimentary but there is a cosmetic fee involved for the actual procedure.

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS