Can transplanted hair in the front half of scalp be laser removed and then treated some way to remove .7 or 1.0 mm holes?(photo)

I received transplanted hair in 2004 and 2008 in the front half of my head. I was satisfied then but now even with propecia and rogaine foam I have lost all my hair in back of head and continue to...I have no more donar hair and have my transplanted that will stay for my life... I feel it looks unnatural now being men balding don't look this way usually... I have read a bit about laser removal but I worry about scaring being seen with the .7 or 1.0 mm holes which I am not sure which one.

It is very difficult to fix a bad hair transplant. Any cut or FUE will leave a scar. If you are considering corrective surgery

It is very difficult to fix a bad hair transplant.  Any cut or FUE will leave a scar. If you are considering corrective surgery you should see a doctor in person.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wants grafts removed

This is very difficult. Before rushing to remove the grafts, see an experience hair surgeon with years of experience and pose your problem asking for a solution

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Removing previous transplanted hair

First of all, I recommend you physically see a hair transplant specialist to review your specific case especially since you have had 2 prior transplants and were told you are donor depleted.  I would not go running to remove transplanted hair just yet.  I see on one photo that you have beard hair which could be transplanted.  Most people with normal beard density can expect at least 2000 grafts to be extracted only from the bottom of chin and neck area.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon