Is there anything I can do to get rid of of reduce my cellulite in a few days? (Photo)

I have cellulite on the back of my legs. I work out a few days a week and eat right. I'm going on a beach vacation in a few days and was wondering what I can do to improve my legs. I have heard of wraps, cavi lipo or vela shape. Will I get results in time for my trip? Thanks for any advice. Btw I'm 5 4 and 117 pounds.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Seeking cellulite treatment

Consider Cellfina for long term improvement in cellulite. Patient satisfaction rates 3 years after treatment exceed 90%. Best advice is to obtain a consultation with a  board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in Cellfina. They can examine you then discuss treatment options with you.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.
It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Is there anything I can do to get rid of of reduce my cellulite in a few days?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. While the dimples are immediately gone, most patients will have noticeable swelling for 1-2 weeks after Cellfina treatment, however. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

VelaShape III can improve cellulite after three to four sessions.

The combination of four treatment modalities can improve significantly the appearance of cellulite: bipolar radiofrequency, infrared light, vacuum and massage. This new VelaShape III technlogy is very powerful and delivers results after three to four sessions. No cellulite treatment thus far constitutes a permanent cure for this problem, but yearly maintenance sessions can help keep the results long term. The treatment is non-invasive and has no downtime. 

Cellulaze will remove your cellulite

Thank you for posting a photo of the area of concern. I recommend consulting with your surgeon about Cellulaze; this minimally invasive procedure will smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Quick cellulite fix?

For short term results Velashape or a similar massage/laser/ radiofrequency therapy is helpful.
You may need multiple sessions.
In the long term, Celluaze is proven for at least three year results.
Hope that helps

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon