Implant after one week. Any suggestions? (photos)

When I tilt over its been a bit over a week I feel like my implants sit very high and my butt is flat from the bottom like you can almost see them.. Is it too early to judge? Maybe I'm just driving myself crazy lol I was 140 pounds 5"8 and got 350cc implants along with fat transferred around

Implant after one week. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

The position of implants

Very little can be said about the correct position of implants so soon postoperatively. A photograph would help me give you a little more information. If you are truly concerned, you should see your plastic surgeon to get more perspective on what you can expect.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Implant after one week

Providing some photos would help to understand your concern. 1 week post op is still very very early though. It will take several more weeks and up to possibly a year to see your final result. Be patient. Keep your follow up appointments with your surgeon and express any concerns with him/her. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Implant after one week. Any suggestions? (No fotos) = follow up with your surgeon #breastaugmentation #breastimplants

Patients with questions and concern about their breast augmentation should contact the plastic surgeon that performed the procedure to address these concerns and determine if there is need any need of management

John Mesa, MD

Early result

Thanks for your inquiry and I am going to second your excellent opinion, it is too early to judge your result! Focus on following your surgeon's instructions so you heal well and best of luck.  

1 week post-op is too early to judge the final results of most any plastic surgery procedure

I must admit that I am not entirely clear on the specific details of your question or what you are actually asking, except that you want to know if it's too early to judge your results.  That I can answer very confidently, yes, it is way too early to judge the results of any plastic surgery procedure at only one week postop.  There will still be swelling, tightness in tissues, and other things that will need time to heal and resolve before you will know what the final result will look like.  The best advice we can give at this point is stay in touch with your surgeon's office and relate any concerns that you have about anything that you see or feel to the staff.  They will be able to tell you for sure if there is anything to worry about, and they can reassure you about any healing or recovery issues you are having as well.  Best of luck.