I went to a doctor for my lower face and had 5 injections of restylane lyft, 1 of silk and 1 bolotero. What happened? (photo)

Lower face filler

Hello. I would have recommended Radiesse or Sculptra in this lower face area. The hyaluronic acid fillers like Belotero and Restylane do not have the longevity in this area or the volumizing effect. I cannot tell well from your photo, but the lower lateral face (and jaw line) can also be injected with Sculptra or Radiesse to help soften the marionette lines and soften jowls. I would have used the Belotero in the lips and fine lines around the mouth only. Thank you for your question. Best, Andrea Dempsey MD

Fillers

Hi Ann, could you please post a couple more pictures, including your before pictures? Usually adding filler to the lower face for people who are very thin and have a lot of skin laxity is not great. If you want a non-surgical option I would recommend Sculptra.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Facelift Better for Sagging Skin ; Alternatives are Thermage/Ultherapy, ThermiRF, CO2 Laser Resurfacing, Intensif RF

I'm sorry for your experience. It looks
like your skin is very lax and therefore will not do well with a
liquid facelift. you may need skin tightening procedures, lasers, or a neck/face lift.  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Fillers to face

You should show pre treatment photos and explain your concerns in more detail. Best of luck.........

Not happy with filler injections

It would be better to have before and afters to see what the difference was and what exactly was done. If you aren't happy, you need to discuss with your doctor. These are all HA fillers so they all can be reversed with hyaluronidase.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

I went to a doctor for my lower face and had 5 injections of restylane lyft, 1 of silk and 1 bolotero. What happened?

Based upon the one posted photo, you were not a candidate for a Liquid FaceLift! Appears you need Full open surgical face/neck lift in my over the internet opinion..