Have a bridge in front. I might need another front tooth pulled. Do I have to let this heal before he can put a bridge/partial?

Dental Implants or Bridges

Not necessary, probably only the first day of the extraction, we recommend not to put pressure over the wound (area of tooth pulled) to help to healing process. However for aesthetic reasons, the doctor can have prepared for you a temporary partial for you to use after the procedure.

Now, after a valuation through Xrays, can be determined which option can be the best restoration for you. Dental implants (no need to grind adjacent teeth) or a bridge can be possible options, budget as well is needed to consider, don’t worry nowadays there are very accessible places with affordable prices without compromise quality.