I got a Botox lift a few weeks ago; possibly made things worse; also feeling weirded out by the filler injected. (photo)
Doctor Answers 6
Filler and Botox Results
Hard to say
"The above answer has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for actual in-person examination and medical advice; it is only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."
Botox and Fillers....
You might also like...
Botox and Asymmetry NYC
If you are unhappy with your results and feel that you want the product dissolved you should get a second opinion. It would be best to consult a dermatologist who specializes in facial cosmetic injections. Best, Dr. Green
Botox - and filler...not happy with the result.
- If you feel you were 'sold' more than you wanted, it might be a good idea to find a new plastic surgeon to help you.
- After 2 weeks, the filler and Botox result will be more or less settled for most people.
- I suggest you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you - and if when you call, you feel treated respectfully and with consideration, make an appointment.
- Getting good results from filler and Botox can take adjustments especially the first few times -
- But finding the right doctor is very important.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.