I got a Botox lift a few weeks ago; possibly made things worse; also feeling weirded out by the filler injected. (photo)

A few weeks ago I had a Botox lift. Now my brows look more asymmetrical, sort of hooded, and my brows do not seem any higher. One eye seems to be opening wider than the other, particularly when I smile.. The doctor suggested Voluma to lift my cheeks and thereby correct my tear troughs, but it just made my cheeks look big-I might want it removed. However, I have a gut feeling about not wanting to go back to this person. IIf I get another opinion, can the filler be dissolved by someone else?

Filler and Botox Results

Botox was likely too high dose and not placed appropriately.  Fillers can be reversed if you do not like them (hyaluoronic acid ones).  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hard to say

Hard to say what is going on without better pictures and an in office exam.  Plus, the details of the botox and fillers would be needed.  best thing is to see your injector...if you are not happy with what they say or don't want to go back then get a second opinion.  Great thing about these products is that botox will wear off in a couple months and the fillers can be dissolved if you don't like how they turned out.  

Good Luck

"The above answer has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for actual in-person examination and medical advice; it is only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Botox and Fillers....

Thank you for your question.  If you are unhappy with your results you should seek the second opinion of a board certified Dermatologist/PS who specializes in cosmetic injections.  Yes, filler can be dissolved by another physician, again please make sure it is someone with experience using hyaluronidase.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and Asymmetry NYC

If you are unhappy with your results and feel that you want the product dissolved you should get a second opinion.  It would be best to consult a dermatologist who specializes in facial cosmetic injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox - and filler...not happy with the result.

Thank you for asking about your Botox and filler.

• If you feel you were 'sold' more than you wanted, it might be a good idea to find a new plastic surgeon to help you.
  • After 2 weeks, the filler and Botox result will be more or less settled for most people.
  • I suggest you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you - and if when you call, you feel treated respectfully and with consideration, make an appointment.
  • Getting good results from filler and Botox can take adjustments especially the first few times -
  • But finding the right doctor is very important.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes

Botox and Filler

You are very early in this whole adventure. Talk to your treating physician and follow his advice.  Chances are you will be just finr.  My Best,  Dr Commons