Could i get i good result without a lift? (Photo)

Im 27 years old amd i would love to gwt my girls fixed. I have some sagging but most i hate how has no volume or if i i am say.. doesnt fill up my hands.. i have 2 kids. I tried brestfeeding my first fi e years ago but i got a bad mystisis infection. And i didnr try breastfeedin my young (hes 1) I would like for my boobies to be bigger w fullness. But i m not ready for the scars i might get. Wpuld it be possible to get good results w augmentation only?

Result without a lift?

Thanks for your question and photos. An in-person examination would give you the answers you seek, but from what I can tell you would get the best result from a breast lift with implants. Speak to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon about your options. 

Dr. JSB

Breast augmentation with or without a lift

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift as well as an augmentation. However, each patient is individually examined and pros and cons discussed as some patients like yourself may very well benefit from augmentation only without a lift understanding the limitations and potential results. This is best perform doing a consultation as well as undergoing 3-D imaging using VECTRA to simulate your postoperative result. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Probably Not

From the photos you have posted it appears that you have ptosis/drooping of the breasts. It would probably look better to have a lift AND implants. Make sure you are seen by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and have a full evaluation. Don't trust your breasts to just anybody. Good luck.

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

Could i get i good result without a lift?

NO! You have ptosis that needs a lifting operation and an implant for more fullness. Best to seek only in person opinions from boarded PSs in your area....

Breast Augmentation

Hi Ana,
Put an index card in your breast fold. If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar. If you nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane.  See the web links below.  All the best, Dr. Joe

Based on your photographs, you should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation/lifting surgery. As you know, the trade-off associated with breast lifting surgery is the presence of additional scars.  Ultimately, careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, patients undergoing this combination operation should understand that it is significantly more complex than breast augmentation surgery only and that it is associated with a significantly higher risk of complications and need for additional surgery.
Also, generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup"  or "bigger with almost" etc may mean different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Good result with no lift

Ana1987, thank you for posting you question.   The most important factor to consider are you goals.  If you primarily want size and fullness (which sounds like the case for you), it may be possible to obtain a result satisfactory to you.  If you primary goal is to look youthful, you may be disappointed if you do not get a lift.  You absolutely must be evaluated in person by your BCPS.  good luck!

Is it possible to get good results with augmentation alone?

It does appear that you will need a breast lift to obtain a more perky appearance. Placing breast implants at the same time will help provide more roundness, cleavage, and overall size enhancement. The scars of a breast lift typically heal very well. I would be happy to evaluate you in my office which is only a couple of miles from Anna Maria Island.

Implants without a lift

Without an in person exam, it's hard to say, but I think your result would be better with a lift. That way, the nipple will be on the right part of the breast (not too low), and your implants won't feel too saggy.

it's possible, though, for some patients to be very happy with an implant and no lift, so I don't want to discourage you too much before an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck! 

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

RESULTS WITHOUT A LIFT

You need to have a consultation in person to make a proper evaluation of your case. By looking at your photos, the augmentation only, will not give you a good result. Consider that the areolas need to be about 3 inches higher and withtou the lift, then the areolas will be off of the center of the breast mound making them look odd.