I'm looking for a good BBL. How safe is it? Can the fat burn and go away?

I want a bbl so bad. But I need to be super careful. I don't want bad results and I don't want results that are hardly noticeable. I Do not weigh much. I'm 122-125 and 5'4 I do have fat in my stomach area. Not sure if it's enough but I know that Brazilian butt lift is the safest procedure. Also I see that the results are supposed to be permanent but fat can burn and go away right? Also I how about working out? If you work out will it get bigger or it will it disappear? I want someone affordable too.

I think that you are likely a good candidate at your height and weight with the appropriate surgeon.

Great questions. The demand and popularity for buttock enhancement procedures in my practice is extremely common.  It’s allowed me to perfect my technique over the years so that I produce safe, reliable and long-lasting results that will age well with my patients whether it’s using fat only, gummy bear butt implants only, or both.  In the end, it’s important to choose whatever means necessary to achieve your desired goals for size, but more importantly shape!

My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or shredded fitness types, and everything in the middle.  If you were gifted with a flat or shapeless butt or acquired it over the years, consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon who does all 3 major types of enhancements to understand all your options. Generally speaking, smaller frames with limited excess fat can utilize a combination approach nicely with gummy bear butt implants and fat grafting for an improved silhouette.

It’s important to understand that the terms relating to buttock enhancement are not as important as what your specifically tailored plan entails. Often the words Buttock Augmentation, Butt Lift, Brazilian Butt Lift, Buttock Fat Grafting, Buttock Reshaping and so on are used interchangeably.  Get a consultation so that you can best understand what will help you achieve a sexier you. Good Luck!

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. After the first 5 to 7 days you will start feeling ok, not to much discomfort or hardness. Consult with your desired board certified plastic surgeon to check if you will be a good candidate for the procedure.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD