My right breast is harder than my left, I can feel the implant moving around when I touch it - will it resolve itself?

About 10 weeks post op. Not a new development but one breast feels slightly harder- I find it infuriating. The left is softer. I saw my surgeon and he ruled out capsular contracture as my right implant moves very easily in the pocket. The implant itself feels more prominent than in my softer breast (like I can feel the circle). About 5 days post op my friend accentally hit my right(harder) breast, could it be build up of scar tissue? I am hoping not but I am nervous it will always feel harder

Right breast harder than left

Hello, it is possible that your breast will continue to soften for many months.  However, it is important to have ongoing followup with your PS to ensure this does improve, and to rule out a problem (capsular contracture, etc).

Breast difference

Each breast will feel a bit different due to normal anatomic differences between the two sides.......

Thank you for sharing your question. Unfortunately without an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice but at ten weeks you likely still have swelling that needs to continue in order for your results to mature.  If your right breast had more swelling present after the surgery it would likely cause the implant to be firmer and higher than the other and which will take more time to drop and soften.  At this point I would advise following your surgeon's recommendations but alert them to any worsening of symptoms.