Botox visible in 5 days?

Hii i'm going to botox my frown wrinkles between my eyebrows will the effect be a little bit visible in 4 or 5 days? Thank you xx

Botox Results in 5 days?

Thank you for sharing your question. Neuromodulators like Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport can take up to 10 days to take full effect, however some patients notice results within several days of injections. After treatment, I recommend my patients follow up in two weeks to evaluate the results and to ensure that the Botox appears even. Please be sure you are having your treatment with an experienced injector to avoid any complications. Best of luck.

Allow 5 to 7 days for BOTOX® to take effect.

BOTOX® can be an excellent tool for helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles between the eyebrows, often referred to as “11” lines. It usually takes approximately 5 to 7 days after your injection for your BOTOX® to begin taking effect, with the result peaking between 10 to 14 days after your treatment. You can expect your BOTOX® to slowly, subtly wear off within 3 to 4 months. For optimal results, work with a skilled, experienced injector.

Gordon Andan, MD
New York General Surgeon

Botox Injections

Botox can take up to a week for full effect, so give it a few more days.  If at 2 weeks you are not completely satisfied with the appearance of the treated areas, follow up with your physician for a "touch-up". 

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Botox takes several days to take effect

Botox can show results as early as 3-5 days with the max being 2 weeks to expect results. Also keep in mind that the effect can last up to 4 months. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

When will you see Botox results?

Botox is a great treatment to treat the frown lines, the vertical lines between the brows seen when we frown. Everyone is different, but most people see their results in three to seven days after a treatment. Sometimes it takes up to two weeks after a treatment to see full results. Some people say that they see their results a little but faster with Xeomin than with Botox. Most people enjoy their results for three to four months. I recommend scheduling your next appointment before you leave the office. Thank you for your question.

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Botox Result

The soonest you should expect to see results is 3-5 days after injection, with most clients experiencing results ~ 7-10 days after injection of Botox. If you are really hoping for faster results, a suggestion may be to try Dysport (same active ingredient as Botox) however may show results a bit sooner (read: ~3 days). 

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Botox after five days

Most people recognize at least some partial effect from Botox treatment after a few days, but it can take up to two weeks for the full effect. 

Ryan Greene, MD, PhD
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

In my experience Dysport can act more quickly when that is important

I have injected Botox for 26 years and Dysport for a few years. I have had both in my own face many times. Botox builds up gradually over 10-12 days, but Dysport in my experience kicks in nore quickly in a day or a couple of days.

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox usually kicks in over 3-14 days

Most patients start to see some effect at 3 days after Botox is injected. The full effect is seen in 2 weeks (in case you need a touch up or tweak). If you need immediate effect, ask for some filler in those lines at the same time.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

Botox and Results

Results can typically be seen in 1-2 weeks but the final results after that time. Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer