Bigger boobs?

I just turned 18 and as of now im very flat chested i and wanted to know if there was a way to increase my breast size with out the use of implants .anything but implants.

Larger breasts without implants

Since you are 18, it is assumed that your breasts are fully grown and would only change with pregnancy, weight changes, and aging. Currently implants are the only way to reliably increase your apparent breast size and with the standard approach of smooth, round implants below the pectoralis muscle, the options for one procedure are an increase from 1-2 cup sizes from what you are now. 
Fat grafting or stem cells may offer an option in the future but currently the amount of size increase is limited and there is still no good long term data to be sure that fat grafting to the breast doesn't interfere with getting breast cancer or in detection of breast cancer. 
The BRAVA approach is wishful thinking in my opinion as are other non-surgical approaches.

Boulder Plastic Surgeon

Bigger boobs?

The only way to make your breasts larger is to use implants.  With that in mind you should see a board certified plastic surgeon for evaluation and surgical options.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Only implants will do it

Your only option is breast implants.  There is no other way to enlarge breasts.  You should consult with a plastic surgeon to know your augmentation options.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Small breasts

One could consider the use of fat grafts say from your tummy or flamks and also there is a system called BRAVAthat can be used with breast fat grafting.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

BA without implants/ Options/ Some advise:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

In my practice, I have had good results by doing breast augmentation with autologous fat transfer, that is, take fat from other body areas and fill the breasts.
I started developing this technique with colleagues in Brazil in breast reconstruction patients after breast cancer surgery, who had undergone complete resection of breast, for tumor removal.

Today I offer it as an alternative option to patients who wish breast augmentation without implants.

Among the advantages of this procedure it is that there is no chance of allergic reactions or foreign body reactions, because we use your own fat tissue, besides, you will be with augmented breasts and an another body area contoured (where the fat is removed).
On the other hand, this procedure can be performed if the patient have enough fat tissue to have adequate fat filling breasts, and there are some chances of breast asymmetry because there is a small percentage of fat absorbed, so the patient may need another breast fat filling session.

Finally, as you can see, this is a relatively new technique, which needs to be performed by a plastic surgeon with experience in this procedure, to get the best desired results.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Larger breasts

Your first order of business should be to get an evaluation by a plastic surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery. They would be able to give you a better idea whether you are a candidate for fat grafting. Firstly, you need a source of fat, and secondly your expectations must be in line, given the fact that fat grafting has limitations as far as how large your breasts can be.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Bigger without implants

Thank for posting. Fat grafting can be a very good way to obtain modest increase in size (usually only 1/2 to 1 cup). Of course, you get to give away fat from area(s) where you may not love it, and you can not have implant related problems (which, fortunately, are uncommon). If you desire 1 cup or more increase in size, implants are the preferred method. please see attached web link. Good luck

Breast augmentation

The most effective and most reliable way- in my opinion- to increase the size of your breasts - is by undergoing breast augmentation with implants. For more info- you can view this link:

Bigger boobs?

Thank you for your question.  Without the use of implants, the only way to increase breast size is through fat grafting. This involves using liposuction to take fat from parts of your body that are either diet or exercise resistant and then placing the fat into your breasts using small incisions.  This option typically only allows a modest increase in breast size, and often requires multiple operations to achieve a desired look.  Speak with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can help you make the best decision for you and your body.