After one and a half tubes Juvederm? (photos)

For chin.. The more I look into implants the more I see people saying that it shifts or becomes uneven or flat over time.. I want to be cost effective yet I like the results of fillers.

Chin Augmentation -- Radiesse and Bellafill for Long Term, Perlane/Voluma for Short

I suggest more robust fillers for long term improvement that can structure and shape the jaw due to their ability to lift and contour.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Chin augmentation

It looks like you have a nice chin already (with the photo that you supplied). Juvederm fillers (like Voluma) are great for chin as they result in soft improvement. Other fillers, like Radiesse can also be used. The physical chin implant would be the last resort as, with any surgery, lasting complications can occur.
I hope that helps and best regards, Dr. Sapijaszko.

Mariusz Sapijaszko, MD, FRCPC
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Chin implant with filler...Juvederm would be the bottom of list

Perlane, Radiesse, Restylane have higher G Prime than Juvederm and Voluma. That is a measure of lifting ability. Radiesse is the highest. Other options for longer duration are Sculptra and Bellafill.  If you want to see how it looks, use an HA at first. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Chin Augmentation with fillers

You may want to try chin augmentation with either Radiesse filler which will give more volume and projection per syringe or use Juvederm  Voluma which gives longevity.

Good luck

After one and a half tubes Juvederm?

If you wish to avoid surgery than ada more syringes of Juvederm.... If you desire a more permanent result than operative placement of a chin implant is the option...

After one and a half tubes Juvederm?

You do have a bit of a small chin.  If you place your finger from your lips straight down, your chin should almost touch your finger.  Yours is behind.  You are a candidate for a chin implant.   I have been placing chin implants for over 20 years and do not have a problem with movement or becoming 'flat'.  The recovery for a chin implant is very quick and it looks great very quickly.  Fillers also work, but they are temporary.  I have used Radiesse for chin augmentation, which lasts about a year.  That is an option.  

Recessice chin

there are a lot of answers but a chin impalnt with fat or fat alone since it is your tissue may be an answer.Fillers will fade with time but autologius fat won't.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon