3 months post opp. Is everything going as planned? (photos)

I don't have my follow up for another month. I am worried my right (left in pic) Is still swollen, it's soft but not creasing as nicely as my left. I love the way the left is healing looks natural and round. Will the right crease match the left, it's still much lower.

If the same size implant was used in both breasts then it may be swelling.  But this can also be an early capsular contracture.  You should try to get into your surgeon sooner. 

Both breasts heal differently.

The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

3 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about final results. 
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Uneven post aug

Since you are only a month out just be patient and massage your imlpalnts and give it some more time.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Based on your before pictures, it looks like your implants are settling as they should at this stage of your recovery, however, it typically takes 3-6 months for your implants to completely be in position. If this continues to concern you, I would recommend trying to get in with your plastic surgeon sooner. Hope this helps.

M. Bradley Calobrace, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation - are things ok?

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• Your before photos showed that (like almost everyone else) your breasts' creases were at different levels.
  • We often notice this after surgery - even though it is nothing new.
  • Your result so far looks very pretty - if you are worried though, why not move up your appointment with your surgeon and see her/him earlier?
  • You have another 3 months before everything has settled - 
  • Chances are you will be pleased with your final result.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Breast asymmetry

Based on your before pictures, it seems as though there is some baseline differences between the two breasts. I do see how you left breast fold is slightly higher than the right. I am not sure when your procedure was but it typically takes 6 months for the implants to settle. Also the side that you are hand dominant on is the side that the implant drops a bit faster. I recommend following up with your plastic surgeon, and ask to be seen sooner than one month so that your plastic surgeon can discuss your concerns.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon