What is the best surgery for my body? (Photo)

I would like a Brazilian Butt Lift and Lipo or whatever is suggested!!

What is the best surgery for my body?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your pictures you would be an excellent candidate for a BBL, this procedure would give you a contour body, eliminating the extra fat on your waist, back, abdomen and flanks. Now the most important step is chosse your plastic surgeon, whom should be certified by the relevant organizations. 

Hope hear from you soon, best wishes!!

BBL

Thank you for your question and pictures.  I think that you would do quite well with a good trunk liposuction and BBL to enhance your shape.  Be sure to see a board certified PS for your surgery that has experience with BBL.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

BBL

I think that is a good start. Liposuction of troublesome areas and a BBL will look nice. Best of luck.

BBL

Hello Monae'! Thank your for providing photos.The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction.  The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. Now, if you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles.This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence. It is common to have a BBL and a tummy tuck done at the same time. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified to discuss your options and goals. 

BBL candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for a BBL procedure based on these photos. It's difficult to say if you would need or benefit from a tummy tuck as well, since that depends on the quality of skin in your lower abdomen. I feel you can have an improved waist-to-hip ratio by targeted liposuction and fat transfer. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more detailed information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

What Procedure Is Best For You?

Thank you for your question and photos!  You are definitely a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon, who specializes in these type of procedures and have a consultation.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question .You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

BBL

Thank you for your question and your photos. You appear to be a good candidate for a BBL. Liposuction to the abdomen, hips, and back and fat grafting to the buttocks will give you curves. Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs at least 100 procedures per year. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD