Would I be a good candidate for vaser lipo and sculpting? (photos)

I'm a 23 year old male looking for advise on getting that six Pac. I've done some research and it seems vaser Lipo with sculpting is the bestway to go. I'm 195 and currently do workout but can't get the right results. Am I a good candidate for thr surgery? Any suggestions on what to get exactly to get those abs and side flanks.

Vaser Liposuction Candidate

Vaser delivers high frequency ultrasound which helps melt fat and tighten the skin. As the skin heals, it retracts, giving you a natural look. Some men choose Hi Def liposuction to help sculpt a 6 pack and eliminate love handles. Based on your photos, I feel you are an excellent candidate for Vaser liposuction. Exactly how much skin tightening you will have is unpredictable, but based on your photos, I believe you will have positive results. 

Seattle Physician

Very good candidate for Vaser High DEF Liposuction

Thanks for your photos. Based on them you are a very good candidate for Vaser High DEF Liposuction which will help to get out your six pack which is your desire and you will look much more athletic. After the surgery you should wear a pressure garment for 3 weeks for 24 hours. You should not eat too much salty and spicy food and the most important is that up to 3 litres liquids should be taken each day. All the best....

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I  specialize in Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and defined shape.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Suitability for Vaser

Thank you for your question and photos.

You look of a normal body build and you lead a healthy life style. This already makes you a good candidate for Vaser.  I understood that you looking for a sculpted muscular look which can be achieved with a High Definition Vaser method -by this a surgeon aims to remove almost entire layerl of fat and also 'scrapes off' fatty  deposits from the grooves between muscle groups.This gives the 'six pack look'. It exposes your natural muscles and if those are poorly developed the patient has to work out.

Sometimes the 4 D treatment used to increase a projection of muscles. For that the harvested fat is processed and small quantities are placed under the muscles and with time they become muscle tissue, giving appearance of bulkier, thicker muscle . Better, however, not to cut corners and get your own muscles developed.

As High Def Vaser is associated with more side effects and risks, a surgeon should assess you for the suitability for the procedure. In UK the British Association of Body Sculpting (BABS) set guidelines what the consultation and assessment process should include. In short it involves a formal assessment of the skin thickness and quality, muscle volume, presence of hernia, type and amount of sub-dermal fat in relationship to the visceral (intrabdominal fat which we cannot access), psychological patient assessment and his/her expectations, general health suitability.

After that patient can be given a more clear idea what can be achieved in his/her particular case and case studies  a similar body morphology should  be shown and risks discussed.

Six Pack Solutions--Vaser Hi Def, ThermiRF, ultrasound

Yes, you look like you would be a candidate for VASER. Often I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, contouring and definition. I suggest a consultation with a hi-def physique liposuction expert.  If you have loose skin however, an in person evaluation needs to be performed.  Best, Dr. Emer