I am almost 6 months post op and my stomach is still jiggley and some what loose. Is this an acceptable result? (Photos)

April 2016 I had full TT w/ MR and lipo, pre op I was 185 at 2 wks post op 163 and have maintained that weight. I was so excited to get to the,magical 6month period and I'm just not happy. I have fat and or skin that I can grab when standi g. Dr. Is going to do a BB revision next month. But I feel I need the skin pulled a little tighter and I feel there was not enough lipo. Is this acceptable if not what do ?

Result After TT

If you were my patient, based on your photos, I would want to revise the surgery to both remove more skin and do additional liposuction. Your result can be so much better. Talk to your surgeon. Best wishes. 

6 Months Post-Op

Most patients will be placed in an abdominal binder, which they will wear the first week. There is usually a fair amount of swelling and the binder should be opened several times a day so that there are no pressure points. After the first 7 to 10 days the patient is placed in an elastic garment for compression over the next six weeks. You can return to full activity without restrictions at 6 weeks.

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.

If you are worried about the swelling and the healing process it would be best to visit your surgeon for an examination to ensure that everything is progressing well. Good luck.