I'm 29 years old. Is Ultherapy option for me? Silhouette Instalift vs Ultherapy (photos)

I received 2 different opinions from doctors. One of the suggested Silhouette instalift and other suggested ultherapy considering my age and minimal laxity of my skin. I think I have loose skin around my jaw due to Botox in masseter muscle. I want to lift my skin and have slimmer face . Please suggest what can be done

Ultherapy

Ultherapy could be a great option to promote skin tightening and collagen building without surgery. This procedure can correct sagging skin on the forehead, jawline, and neck. Ultrasound energy targets the deepest layers of the skin, tightening the area from the inside out. An immediate improvement can be seen. Collagen will continue to grow under the skin, providing continued tightening over a three-month period. Visiting a professional provider can help to best determine if Ultherapy is a good option for you.

Birmingham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 6 months ago

Ultherapy

Ultherapy is a great choice for skin tightening. I would recommend following up with a reputable provider for an evaluation and physical exam.

Kristin J. Tarbet MD, FACS
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Last contacted 2 days ago

I'm 29 years old. Is Ultherapy option for me? Silhouette Instalift vs Ultherapy

There is no correct answer but the long-term results of Silhouette Lift are not know, but based on past similar products, they last no more than 1 year. Two to three Ulthera treatments may be better. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Last contacted 3 hours ago

Skin tightening for mild laxity

Ultherapy would be a wonderful option for you. It will further define your jawline and tighten the mild laxity you have. Combining this with facial fillers will further improve the appearance of slight sagging that you have and further contour your face to achieve the look you are going for. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Last contacted 1 day ago

Ultherapy for the Win--in combination with lasers, Sculptra, microneedling/prp

Ultherapy is a great choice for skin rejuvenation and tightening. I recommend Ultherapy in combination with lasers or RF, Sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp for best results. VASER withThermiRF treatments (Venus Legacy) and Kybella would be other alternatives, if you're a candidate.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for a long term treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Last contacted 2 hours ago