I'm 29 years old. Is Ultherapy option for me? Silhouette Instalift vs Ultherapy (photos)

I received 2 different opinions from doctors. One of the suggested Silhouette instalift and other suggested ultherapy considering my age and minimal laxity of my skin. I think I have loose skin around my jaw due to Botox in masseter muscle. I want to lift my skin and have slimmer face . Please suggest what can be done

Ultherapy

Ultherapy is a great choice for skin tightening. I would recommend following up with a reputable provider for an evaluation and physical exam.

I'm 29 years old. Is Ultherapy option for me? Silhouette Instalift vs Ultherapy

There is no correct answer but the long-term results of Silhouette Lift are not know, but based on past similar products, they last no more than 1 year. Two to three Ulthera treatments may be better. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Skin tightening for mild laxity

Ultherapy would be a wonderful option for you. It will further define your jawline and tighten the mild laxity you have. Combining this with facial fillers will further improve the appearance of slight sagging that you have and further contour your face to achieve the look you are going for. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Ultherapy for the Win--in combination with lasers, Sculptra, microneedling/prp

Ultherapy is a great choice for skin rejuvenation and tightening. I recommend Ultherapy in combination with lasers or RF, Sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp for best results. VASER withThermiRF treatments (Venus Legacy) and Kybella would be other alternatives, if you're a candidate.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for a long term treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer.