Can residual hump become more visible a little after operation or is it a sign of swelling?

Hi, i had my rhinoplasty op roughly 2 weeks ago. And my doctor took a photo of my nose right after surgery and there is no sign of any dorsal hump in that picture. But right now, 2 weeks after surgery, i can see a clear dorsal hump. Can i be sure that it is just swelling and no cartilage or bone issue since it wasn't there after op?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes