7 months post-op w/ 3300 grafts. New hair grows thin, will they thicken? Should I use vitamins or should I undergo PRP? (Photos)

7 months have past from my fue (3300grafts). Now I see some hair but I am not satisfied from the current result. Some of the transplanted hair are fine, some coarse. Will they thicken over time? Or is this the texture ?

New hair grows thin

Actually after 7 mo , hair gets %80 of its thickness. But when we look at your photos hair is very thinner than suppose to be and weak ..Your donor area is very important and limits the result of HT . So we have to examine back also . I advice my patients in Turkey to use expecia tablet for man 2 times a day and use minoxidil %5 for 6 mo after surgery .

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

7 months post-op w/ 3300 grafts. New hair grows thin, will they thicken? Should I use vitamins or should I undergo PRP?

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

7 monoths growth

I would expect to see some thickening of your hair over the next few months. Be patient and wait it out.  You may be slightly behind schedule but that is ok

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon