What is the most preferable way to remove mole? And it can be removed or not? (photo)

Recently I had an mole on upper lid of my right eye. So what is the most preferable way to remove it? And suggest effective medicine to remove?

Eyelid lesion

That does not look like an average mole to me.  I would recommend going to an oculoplastic surgeon for a full evaluation and removal.

Dr Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mole on eyelid- not so fast!!

Please consult a surgeon experienced with the treatment of eyelid masses who has experience with eyelid reconstruction.  To treat your problem as a simple mole would be a mistake.

Many people see mole removal as a minimal treatment.  In many cases, it is not, and this is one of them.  

Brent Moelleken, MD

Eyelid Mole Removal--See a Dermatologist

You will need treatment to have this removed. Please go to a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in mole removal and lasers so you can limit the scarring and have it removed. Best, Dr. Emer.