Is it possible to get a bbl and rhinoplasty together?

Combining procedures

you could certainly have rhinoplasty and bbl den as a combined procedure.  However, I think the bbl is a major loser and a waste of money.  Don't even bother with it.

Rhinoplasty and a BBL

Due to positioning of the patient and the extent / Length of the surgeries, it's probably best to separate the two in time.

Multiple procedures

If one surgeon is doing both procedures, and even if the patient is healthy, there is increased risk from anesthesia complications, venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and surgeon's fatigue.If two surgeons were operating simultaneously, then it would be somewhat safer.
If the patient is older, smokes, has hypertension, elevated HgA1C (blood glucose),  elvated  lipids, etc, this would be a relative contraindication for multiple surgeries.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Combining BBL with rhinoplasty.

Combining these two surgical procedures should be safe and reasonable both in terms of recovery and anesthesia if you are in good overall medical health.  The greatest risk occurs when combining tummy tuck procedures with multi-hours of additional surgical procedure and anesthesia due to the increased risk of deep vein thrombosis and potentially pulmonary embolism.  If you are in good health and active the risk for you should be small as long as your surgery is under five to at most six hours. Early ambulation and good hydration are important along with the use of automated calf massaging devices while you are under anesthesia.  Good luck and best wishes.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Dear MH93, Yes most patients combine procedures together so that they have one anesthesia and one recovery period. This is more cost effective in the both operating room expenses as well as in time off of work. The limitations on these combined procedures would be length of time. This would be fully discussed at the time of your consultation appointment. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Combining cosmetic plastic surgery procedures is not uncommon. Whether you are a reasonable candidate for those procedures depends on your anatomy, your medical history, the extent of the procedures, realistic expectations of the outcome and an understanding of the pros and cons of the various procedures.  Safety should always be the main concern. It is generally recommended that the length of elective surgery be less than six hours. The procedures should be performed in an ambulatory facility that is accredited by one of the national organizations like the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) or in a licensed hospital.  Most patients prefer undergoing one anesthesia and one recovery period which is usually more cost effective.
Keep in mind that following the advice of any surgeon on this or any other web site who proposes to tell you what to do without: examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, and taking a full medical history, as well as discussing the pros and cons of each operative option would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with, and discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. That way, you can have a better idea what is safe and makes the most sense for you. Before proceeding with a combination of these procedures, you should have medical clearance from your primary care physician and a discussion between him or her and your plastic surgeon.
Robert Singer, MD FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and bbl together

Hi and thanks for your question. Yes it's quite common to undergo multiple procedures at one time. My patients like the concept of one anesthetic, one recovery, and the added savings this may provide. I've been performing rhinoplasty along with other aesthetic plastic surgical procedures for 30 plus years. My advice is to see a surgeon who is certified by the Anerican Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Best of luck!
Richard Chaffoo,MD,FACS,FICSTriple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Combined surgeries

Yes, it is possible to combine surgeries to be performed under one setting of anesthesia. It can be a multiple facial procedures or a face/body combination.
It may take some additional coordination if there are two surgeons. I would ask your surgeon what would be safe for you. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon